I live on High, but I'm with the Low

God says, "I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are sad and humble. 

I give new life to those who are humble and to those whose hearts are broken". Isaiah 57:15B NCV

I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you'. Isaiah 41:13 NL 

“From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” Isaiah 43:13 (NLT)  

Nobody can speak and have it happen unless the Lord commands it. Lamentations 3:37 (NCV)  

I will sprinkle you with clean water, and you will be clean and acceptable to me. 

I will wash away everything that makes you unclean, and I will remove your disgusting idols. 

I will take away your stubborn heart and give you a new heart and a desire to be faithful. 

You will have only pure thoughts, because I will put my Spirit in you and make you eager to obey my laws and teachings. Ezekiel 36:25-27 (CEV)  

The laws of the Lord are true; each one is fair. They are more desirable than gold,  even the finest gold. 

They are sweeter than honey, even honey dripping from the comb. They are a warning to your servant, a great reward for those who obey them. Psalm 19:10

Plant the good seeds of righteousness, and you will harvest a crop of (God's) love.  

Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and shower righteousness upon you.’ Hosea 10:12 (NLT)  

God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! 

He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. Ephesians 3:20 (MSG)  

Until what God says actually happens, it tests us to reveal what we really believe. Psalm 105:19  

To ask God in prayer to do something that He has said in His Word that He has already done is a sign of unbelief and angers God. (M. H. Dennis)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uneducated but Useful

The Night's Sky

Too earthly minded. No heavenly good.