God's Secret Place

The Lord is close to all who honestly call out to him. Psalm 145:18 

God appreciates those who show respect for him by remaining confident of his unfailing love for them. Psalm 147:11.

God heals those who have broken hearts, and takes care of their wounds. Psalm 147:3  

The Lord takes good care of all those who fall. He lifts up all those who feel helpless. Psalm 145:14 (NIRV)
 

I got up before dawn, and I cried out for help. My hope is based on your word. Psalm 119:147 (GW) 

You have kept record of my days of wandering. 

A broken spirit is my sacrifice, God. You won’t despise a heart, God, that is broken and crushed. Psalm 51:17 (CEB) 

One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I will look for: that I may live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to look upon the beauty of the Lord, and to worship in His holy house.

For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in His holy tent. 

In the secret place of His tent He will hide me. 

He will set me high upon a rock. Psalm 27:4-5 (NLV)  

None of us know our faults. Forgive me when I sin without knowing it. 

Don't let me do wrong on purpose, Lord, or let sin have control over my life. 

Then I will be innocent, and not guilty of some terrible fault. 

Let my words and my thoughts be pleasing to you, LORD, because you are my mighty rock and my protector. Psalm 19:12-14 (CEV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night's Sky

Uneducated but Useful

Too earthly minded. No heavenly good.