I lie awake


If you search for good, you will find favor; but if you search for evil, it will find you! Proverbs 11:27 (NLT)   

(Lord) You deal faithfully with the faithful; you show integrity toward the one who has integrity. You are pure toward the pure, but toward the crooked, you are tricky. 2 Samuel 22:26-27 (CEB) 

God will honor those who honor Him, and He will despise those who think lightly of Him. 1 Samuel 2:30 (NLT)

If we don't joyfully serve God with genuine thankfulness, He'll punish us for it by bringing difficult people into our lives to oppress us (Deut. 28:47-48B).
  

The wicked think, “God isn’t watching us! He has closed his eyes and won’t even see what we do!” Psalm 10:11 (NLT) 

As the refining pot is for silver and a furnace for gold, the refiner of our hearts is the Lord. Proverbs 17:3.  

I will remember the things the Lord has done. Yes, I will remember the powerful works of long ago. I will think of all Your work, and keep in mind all the great things You have done. Psalm 77:11-12 (NLV). 

How precious are your thoughts concerning me, O God! How vast in number they are! If I try to count them, there would be more of them than there are grains of sand. Psalm 139:17-18A (GW)

(Lord) I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night. Psalm 63:6 NLT 

Investigate my life, O God, find out everything about me; Cross-examine and test me, get a clear picture of what I'm about; See for yourself whether I've done anything wrong— then guide me on the road to eternal life. Psalm 139:23-24 (MSG) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uneducated but Useful

The Night's Sky

Too earthly minded. No heavenly good.