God's Purpose in my pain

God created ears. Do you think he can’t hear?  He formed eyes. Do you think he can’t see? Psalm 94:9 (GW). 

Keep in mind that God is watching and act accordingly, so things will go well for you (Deut. 6:18A). 

God puts you through hard times to humble and test you. He does it to determine if you'll remain obedient to Him even to the point of death. 

His game plan is to teach you that the key to your survival is by steadfastly obeying his word (Deut. 8:2-3).  

Sorrow is better than laughter, for sadness has a refining influence on us. Ecclesiastes 7:3 (NLT)

On a good day, enjoy yourself; On a bad day, examine your conscience. God arranges for both kinds of days so that we won't take anything for granted. Ecclesiastes 7:14 (MSG) 

Come and; hear anyone who has a genuine fear of God. Just listen to what God did for me. When I cried out to Him, I combined it with praise.

However, I first purified my motives to purge my heart of any hint of sin. If I hadn't purified my motives, He would not have listened to me, but God actually did hear, and acted in my behalf. Psalm 66:16-19. 


I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! Psalm 116:1-2 (NLT) 
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night's Sky

Uneducated but Useful

Too earthly minded. No heavenly good.