Benny's Bite Out of the Big Apple


It was Benny's first time in the Big Apple, and didn't know how to act. 

As he rushed out of the airport, boy did he see a long line of yellow cabs lined up all over the place. 

Sticking his fingers in his mouth, he blew really hard to whistle. 

Up pulled a cabbie named Orin in a brand new bright yellow cab. 

Benny said I'd like to go to 361 Crossroads Lane. 

Can you get me there? 

Orin said sure. 

Hop on in.

We'll be there in a minute. 

While Benny sat gazing at all those sights, he notice Orin missing his turn. 

Without thinking, Benny grabbed Orin on the shoulder, but Orin went crazy. 

As Benny lunged forward he grabbed the wheel as he fought Orin off as he was being bitten, scratched, and hit. 

With one hand on the wheel and another in the glove box, Benny looked for Orin's seizure medicine. 

When Orin finally did calm down, Benny said what just happened? I'm sure sorry that I touched you. 

Orin said no problem, but I've been driving for a funeral parlor for 15 years, and for a moment I just forgot where I was. 

When you touched me, I thought that you might be a zombie. 

I've never been grabbed by a customer before. 

(from a joke told by Chris Hodges)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God's Motive Test